Well, almost! Jarin has officially finished High School and will graduate next Tuesday! To celebrate, I got to take him out for a sushi lunch...mmm! He has made his decision about schooling, and has determined of the two schools which have offered him scholarships, he feels better about Brigham Young University-Idaho. So, that is where he will start in September. It has been a hard experience to go through with him because as Mom and Dad, we feel differently about where he should go, but as a quasi-adult, he has to start making decisions and owning them, along with all the consequences...good and/or bad. I think I have had the worst time of it because I am more vocal with him, but I also know it is his life and he must learn to lead it without us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.