Dudes & Dudettes

Dudes & Dudettes

Our Team

Jase & Carmen
Jarin, Shayla, Brendon, Alysia, Chelen, Mariah, & Elloryn

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

We are off to a wonderful new year and grateful to have it!
Resolutions? 1) Get closer as a family--you can depend on family when the going gets tough as long as your family is tough, made so by love and patience, kindness and forgiveness 2) Serve more, demand less. We want to be more selfless, and 3) This one is all mine: I am going to hug each member of our family every day. Even my senior in high school!

When I informed the kids this evening after scripture reading that was my plan and intent, no one ran away! Well, Shayla tried to say she was already hugged, but I knew better! I was able to give each of them a hug, and believe it or not, each one hugged back! Chelen even came back for another hug before going to bed! Oh yes, and Jase, too. He's the most important one for that!

Health in 2010: Alysia's foot seems to be healing well after bunion removal surgery on her left foot 6 weeks ago. Shayla's sinuses are all clear again, and no cancer in sight! Jarin's eyes haven't gotten much worse, so he can still wear the same pair of glasses and Brendon's eyes are adjusting to his contacts, his chosen birthday present. Chelen, Mariah and Elloryn have no new pains and Jase and I are healthy too.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.